If glue is good in the aerospace and aircraft industry, then we will get away with it.
The modern (gap-filling) epoxy adhesives make metal repairs to engine components also accessible to us, key workers and hobbyists who actually think mainly of locking fluids at Locktite.
Loctite epoxy adhesives result in a rigid structural bond. They are used for bonding or repairing plastic and metal parts. These adhesives are capable of filling large clearances and are suitable for small to medium-sized surfaces. They have a very good chemical resistance and high final strength.
They are usually delivered to order because they have a limited 'potlife' from the factory.
Fast epoxy glue.
- For universal use.
- Cures at low temperature as a thick layer.
- Water and shock resistant.
- Resistant to temperatures from -40 to + 120 ° C.
Epoxy glue for aluminum.
- Structure glue for aluminum parts.
- Ideal for filling surface cracks, repairing damaged aluminum parts and finishing of corroded cast metal housings.
Metal Magic Steel ™ Stick.
- Malleable epoxy glue.
- High strength glue.
- Adheres to damp surfaces and even cures under water.
- Resistant to corrosion and most chemicals.
- Steel filled product.